|00151||1 x Extra Jet|
HydroMassage systems are a classic whirpool system. A water pump forces a high pressure stream of water though several jets placed within the sides of the bath. As the water moves through the jets, it is combined with air to increase the massage intensity. These systems are what people most commonly associate with hydrotherapy.
Each HydroMassage system features directional jets and an air control. The directional jets help to target the water flow, while the air control will vary the intensity of the massage.
As we jet each of these bathtubs in our manufacturing facility, we are able to offer certain features and upgrades such as:
- White jet trims that can be upgraded to chrome or brushed nickel finishes.
- A choice between 6 and 8 jet systems, with the option to add additional jets.
- Inline heaters to help regulate the water temperature.
- Comfortwarm heated backrests.
- Chromotherapy light systems.
- The ability to pair this system with an Air Jet and Pure Bubbles system.
We can add a HydroMassage system to any of our Alcove, Drop-in, and Walk-In bathtubs.